I think if you want to practise grammar it won't be so boring if you do it online, so here we are. Check the parts or contents that you think you should check.
- verbal tenses. Important to have them clear for the exam. You can try these exercises: click here (past and perfect tenses), here (present tenses), here (future tenses)
- Some other verbal tenses exercises. Click here (past simple, present perfect or past perfect), here (quiz on verbal tenses)
- Contents of fourth of Eso. Word files for you to do if you want. Click here
- Click here
- Conditional sentences exercises. Click here,
- Click here (third conditional type)
- Click here (a test)
- Passive sentences. Click here (theory for you to remember and exercises too)
- Click here (change to passive)
- Click here (choose the right answer)
- Modal verbs. Click here and here . Click here too if you want or did many mistakes in the previous exercises.
- REPORTED SPEECH. See previous blog entry.
Different activities to enjoy and relax to finish this day.
Why don't you try the BIG CHALLENGE NOW?. Click here
Try this quiz to relax now. Click here
A vocabulary quiz now. High level students. Click here if you want to try and are curious about it.
Enjoy the tasks. See you in class.