Let's check the contents seen during the year: ⇥
- Wh. questions: click here (basic level) and here.
- Past simple versus past continuous: click here and here
- Present perfect versus past simple: click here, here, here(test) and here
- Present perfect with JUST;ALREADY;STILL;YET, FOR; SINCE; EVER; NEVER:
- Must, mustn't, can, can't, could, coudn't, be able to.............click here, here (probability with modal verbs)
- Can, could, be able to: click here
- must, have to, needn't, don't have to-theory)-- click here and exercise---- click here
- Click here too.
- Relative pronouns: click here and here
- Click on the numbers for crime vocabulary: 1 (definitions of crimes), 2, 3
- Click on the numbers for ecology vocabulary: 1, 2 (vocabulary useful for writings and exercises), 3
- Types of programmes vocabulary: click here and here
- Adjectives of description and personality: click here and here
- Emotions: click here, here and here
Some nice activities to finish- entertaining activities to use your brain:
- Click here (game. Would you be a good detective? Try.)
- Click here (rocking English game)
- Click here (Fishing game-try to fish the letters of a word as fast as you can)
- Click here (General Culture Quiz)
Have a nice session and good luck with your exams and projects!