Some exercises on the use of Should/Shouldn't.
Now, a revision exercise for the EXAM , do this exercise in your notebook. Write the questions for these answers. When you finish, show it to your teacher:
1. I'm 20 years old.
2. I've got ten euros in my pocket.
3. Yesterday night my sister came home at eleven.
4. Yes, I did.
5. He was doing his homework when my mum arrived home.
6. She has a toast for breakfast.
7. I was at the cinema last Friday afternoon.
That's all for today. See you next week.