diumenge, 27 de maig del 2012

2nd Eso F/E Week 28th to 31st May 2012

Today, we'll work on the contents of unit 7. Remember too, to continue with the revision exercises you had in the last session. Raul, Fanny. Joan, Christian i Manoli podeu fer-los també.

Click here.

Some exercises on the use of Should/Shouldn't.

  • 1
  • 2 ( write five of the sentences in your notebook)

Now, a revision exercise for the EXAM , do this exercise in your notebook. Write the questions for these answers. When you finish, show it to your teacher:

1. I'm 20 years old.
2. I've got ten euros in my pocket.
3. Yesterday night my sister came home at eleven.
4.  Yes, I did.
5. He was doing his homework when my mum arrived home.
6. She has a toast for breakfast.
7. I was at the cinema last Friday afternoon.

That's all for today. See you next week.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada