WH- questions. Click here and here.
If you want to try a quiz on wh- words, click here
here and here
Present perfect with for, since, yet, already, ever, never,still, just.
Present perfect or past simple? Click here , here (test) and here
Past simple or past perfect? Click here, here
- Must, mustn't, can, can't, could, coudn't, be able to: click here , here (probability modal verbs).
- Click here (can, could, be able to)
- Click here (must, have to, needn't, don't have to-theory) and exercise
- Click here
- Click here (change into passive these active sentences)
- Click here (examples with solutions)
- Click here (choose the right answer)
- Click here (present passive form)
- Click here (past passive form)
- example of report. Click here (structure) and here (some examples- abuse of `and' in them). Another example-click here
- REMEMBER that in the exam you will have three options to choose one.
- Vocabulary during the year:
- - Crimes. Click here (crimes and criminals vocabulary with definitons)
- Types of programmes vocabulary.. Click here
- Personality adjectives and other descriptive adjectives. Click here
- Place- lugar Site. A web page
- To meet (with no preposition)
A game to do if you want to try. Click here ( Big Challenge) or here (Spin off- level 5)
CONTENTS FOR ARIADNA, ESPERANÇA, EUSEBI AND SERGIO
- Verb to be and verb have got: click here, here (have got or has got), here (is or has), here
- Wh questions : click here, here (personal information-questions and answers)
- Present simple: click here (affirmative), here (affirmative), here (negative) and here
- Present continuous: click here (affirmative), here (negative) and here. Questions: here
- Past simple verb to be: click here and here
- Past simple basic irregular verbs. Click here
- Describing people. Click here
- What's the time. Click here and here
- Family vocabulary. Click here and here
- House rooms vocabulary. Click here
- Hobbies. Click here and here
- Colours. Click here
- Numbers. Click here
A unit to do now. Click here (Ingles mundial. unit 3- descriptions, colours...)
A game to do. Click here (Spin off-level 2)
That's all for today. See you in class.