First, as you have had problems with grammar in this exam, let's check the modals with some exercises:
- Click here, here, here and here
- Click also here-modal perfects. Click also here
Click here if you need to practise more
- Let's check the LINKERS and expressions now in order to improve your compositions and oral exams/activities:
1) Giving opinion: click here (list of expressions and linkers to give your opinion. It will be useful for your oral exam too. An opinion essay-structure and what you should include or not. Click here
2) Agreeing and disagreeing (for your oral exam). Click here (just to remember the use of SO DO I/NEITHER DO I).
Click here too.
Click here (agreeing and disagreeing expressions). Take note for your oral exam.
Verbs + Prepositions.
- Click here (list of the most common verbs with prepositions) , and here (another basic list)
Exercises to practise. Take note of the verbs+preposition in your notebook if you want:
Click here , here and here. If you need more practice click here
CONDITIONAL SENTENCES. Remember the theory. Click here (it is a good explanation of the types of conditionals with examples that are easy to understand. Have a look)
Let's check the conditional sentences wit some exercises now:
Click here (try this quiz)
A song with conditionals- Nickelback- if everyone cared. A nice song and a nice video to see!!!!
Other songs using conditionals: Click here
Conditionals review Rally game: Click here
Riddles. Solve them: If you need the answers afterwards, here they are. Click here.