Next, do these revision exercises.
Attention:Some exercises must be done in the paper that the teacher will give to you. They will be marked. :
Some/any. Click here
Questions--answers. Click here
Past simple was/were. Click here
Reading. Click here. Do it online and then write a similar paragraph about YOUR SATURDAY. Give it to the teacher to be marked.
Look at the video. Answer these questions in the paper. Click here
- Who robs the eggs?
- What do the angry birds do to recover the eggs?
- Opposites game. Click here
- Directions. Click here. Write the dialogue IN THE PAPER.
- Feelings. Click here
Games. Click here. (spin off game)
Click here (face match. Descriptions)
. Reading. Click here. Exercises 3 and 3.1 IN THE PAPER.
Today it's Saint Valentine's day. Here you have some activities about the topic.
ENJOY THE DAY.
- Click here ( a basic quiz)
- Click here ( a six questions quiz)
- Click here (do the vocabulary part, 1st exercise)
- Click here. A reading comprehension. Write in your notebook the vocabulary words translated and the questions and answers about the reading.
- Click here ( a love story on screen, Titanic. Song and scenes)
That's all. Don't remember to give me the paper with the task. Have a nice weekend.