New activities and exercises.
Some other activities if you want to practise more:
- 1 (a general vision of linking words with some interesting notes on `position within a sentence, meaning, variations...)
- 2 (so, so that, in order to...)
A READING now. Click here. (read the story and answer the questions. It is good to take into account the use of verbal tenses-past tenses- in the story).
Phonetics. For the exam:
- short and long vowels recognition. Click here and use your earphones. In general, in English two vowels in the same syllable make the vowel a long one. There is also the sound of a long vowel if it is followed by -r or -l.
- -s ending in words. Click here. (explanation and examples. Now, an exercise to practise. Click here.
- -ed endings in regular verbs. Rules. Click here to read them. Click here. Another one for you to practise. Click here.
A curious but nice activity to practise for a better writing. Click here.
That's all for this week. See you next week.