- First, you must finish the activities of the previous sessions and complete in your notebook what you didn't do (ex. questions about Bethany Hamilton...). Go to this link and check. I'll check your notebooks today to see if you have done it.
- Next, in unit 3 we have vocabulary of shops. So here you have some activities to do:
- 1, (vocabulary about shops...)
- 2 ( Listening. Write the questions and sentences in your notebook and translate them)
- 3 (match the products with the shops names. Write in your notebook the names of the shops that are new for you
- 4 (quiz with 22 questions)
Kind of building:
Situation in London:
Description: Names of the different sections there and at least two products you can buy in each section: Price of at least 4 products:
A curious fact that you find about Harrods:
Complete the chart and then write a text with the information you have collected. Give it to the teacher to mark it.This is the official website. Click here.
If you want to have a look at a video about Harrods click here. Click also here
See you next week.