dimecres, 22 de setembre del 2010

3rdF/3rdG Thursday 23rd September 2010

  • First of all, you must finish the activities you started last week.
  • Next, here you have the different activities for today:
Click here ( do the exercises of the introduction unit. Level 3rd of Eso). Copy in your notebook, at least, one exercise answers of each section.

Next, do these entertaining activities:

1 (listen to the song without lyrics first), 2 (listen to the songs with lyrics now)

Try to complete and translate these expressions in the song in your notebook:

- I ................................ (tug) at my hair I ................................ (pull) at my clothesI ................................ (try) to keep my cool
I ................................ (know) it showsI ................................ (stare) at my feet.
My cheeks ................................ (turn) red.
I ................................ (search) for the words inside my head .
(Cause) I ................................( feel) nervous.

(I) ................................ (try) to be so perfect

It ................................ (not do) me any good.
It................................ (be) just a waste of time
What use ................................ (be) it to you
What ................................ (be) on my mind.
It ................................ (be) coming out.

You can use an on-line dictionary as this one
Any time left, do these games: 1 (past form of irregular verbs), 2 (animal, vegetable or mineral?)

  • For Solange and Delia.

You are going to do a treasure hunt today. Choose one of these options. Write the questions and answers in your notebook. Enjoy the activity.
1 ( Jesus Christ , a musical)

2 (MTV)

3 (Dreams)

If you have extra time you can do the song activity and the two games or, at least, one.

See you next week. Have a nice weekend.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada