- First, you can do this exercise on present simple vs present continuous.
- Next, you can continue with `used to´( write in your notebook a description of what you see in the video. Use two lines) Did you like the song?
- Now, it's time to check past simple vs past continuous once more ( copy in your notebook the uses of past continuous and one example of each)
- To continue with, you can do this basic revision exercise (pronouns and auxiliaries)
- Another basic exercise(verbal tenses).
- It's time for practising the present perfect: click here, copy in your notebook the uses of the present perfect and do the exercise on this verbal tense. Now do this exercise on present perfect vs past simple.
Any time left, go to the web www.iesrasmonllull.net and do some exercises there on the unit 3.
See you next week.