dijous, 24 de gener del 2013

2nd bachiller B- rewriting sentences

For those who want to practise different rewriting sentences, try with these ones:

a) I couldn't go to the basketball match because I hadn't bought the ticket. IF I...
b) I want an ice cream , bit I don't have any money. IF I....
c) They employ homeless people in this shop. HOMELESS PEOPLE....
d) The children weren't taken to the shopping centre. WE...
e) You must put these books back on the shelf. THESE BOOKS...
f) They haven't offered her that job. THAT JOB..../ SHE .......
g) They don't advertise this restaurant in the local paper. THIS RESTAURANT....
h) They know Picasso was a great artist. IT IS....../ PICASSO.....
i) I went to the mechanic to repair my car. ( HAVE STH DONE)
j) Unless you complete this form, you can't apply to university. IF....
k) In my opinion, you should go and see that film. IF I.....
l) I'd like to be rich! I WISH...
m) During the dinner, one of the guests arrive late. WHILE.....
n) The dog was tired after his long run. THE DOG WAS TIRED BECAUSE...
o) What is the price of the perfume? HOW....

Don't hesitate to ask all your doubts today. Have a nice weekend!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada