diumenge, 6 de desembre del 2009

Halloween activities we did this year.

Hi Hieverybody! I know it's December now but I promised to publish some of the photos I took while you were doing the chocolate cookies in class and during the Halloween quiz we did another day during the last week of October. I have attached a photo of the cookies we did. The result, as you can see, was fantastic, although you were anxious to eat them, so I had little time to take a photo of the biscuits .

First of all, here you have the recipe.I'm happy because some of you tried to cook the cookies at home and you told me there had been a success

Chocolate biscuits
Ingredients:
1 egg
100/125 grams of margarine or butter
100 grams of sugar
3 or 4 tablespoons of milk
40 grams of cocoa powder
185 grams of plain flour
half teaspooon of baking powder(optional)
Optional: nuts, cinnamon, vanilla extract...

Preparation: put the margarine in the microwaves oven for 30 seconds .Next, add the sugar to the margarine. After that, add the egg and the other ingredients mixing them together for some minutes. Then, using two spoons put the pastry on a large dish or bowl separating the different biscuits a bit. You can decorate them if you want. The oven must be turned on some minutes before and when you put the biscuits in the oven, the temperature will be more or less 200/180grades for about ten minutes. The last two minutes, if necessary, the oven will be at 160 grades.


Secondly, you also enjoyed these sessions and your participation was really great! This is an example of students of 1st eso during the Halloween quiz session we did and an example of a mask you prepared in class. The other photo shows students of 2nd Eso preparing the cookies.


Thank you to everybody for your enthusiasm and active collaboration. The result was very gratifying for me and also for you as you told me later. You enjoyed so much! This is the spirit I want you to have. I finished that week really exhausted but it was really motivating for me as a teacher to have such a good answer to these programmed activities.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada