1. Click here ( do some of the activities of the verb have got, family and possession)
2. Click here ( do the exercises on positive, negative, interrogative and short answers)
3. There is/There are. Click here ( a quiz), here and here
4. Some/Any. click here and here
3. Vocabulary now:
- the house. click here (low level), here (images of objects in the bedroom), here (parts of the house and furniture) and here (images matching with words)
- family. Feminine and masculine words. Click here and here
4. Questions versus answers. Personal information. Click here
Click also here (write the complete dialogue in your notebook-questions and answers)
READING COMPREHENSION. Click here and write the questions and answers in your notebook about the reading:
- . How many countries are there in Africa?
- Are there any deserts in the south?
- Where is the Kalahari desert?
- Which animals are there in Africa?
- How many Africans are poor?
- Is African music varied?
- Who is Ali Farke T.?
- What is important for the future of Africa?
NOW, it's time to enjoy after a hard work. GAMES
Game one. Click here ( The Magic Monkey. Get impressed)
Game two. Click here (Months Crossword)
Game three. Click here (what's the time game)
Game 4. Memory. Click here (countries and nationalities)
SPLIT LESSON: FRIDAY 13th Nov. 1st Eso A. Game to do. Click here ( SPIN OFF- Level Beginner)--- try this one at home.