- List of vocabulary for the city. Click here (list of words + an exercise at the bottom). Click here (test). Click here
- Places: click here (quiz). Click here (vocabulary. Choose the right place). Click here (shops crossword) Click here (stores and public buildings)
- Directions. Click here, click here (test, useful phrases and expressions in dialogues for directions). Click here(follow the route), click here (listening/reading with questions. As in the exam).
- Click here (asking and giving directions/ TO DO IN THE NOTEBOOK (MAP AND DIALOGUE)
- Verbs related to transport. Click here. Click also here (video and words. COPY THE SENTENCES ABOUT TRANSPORT IN YOUR NOTEBOOK- TO STUDY FOR THE EXAM).
- Present perfect. Click here (USES AND EXERCISES. COPY the uses and one example of each in your NOTEBOOK). Do some of the practice exercises.
- For or since: Click here (explanation for,since ago and quiz at the end of the page. Do it)
- Just, already, yet: click here (explanation). Click here (a brief explanation and an exercise). Click here (order the words in the sentences-- IN YOUR NOTEBOOK:
- Mixed exercise past simple or present perfect? : click here (standard/high level) or here (low level).
- Reading comprehension: click here .
- Song: We are the champions Click here (exercises) and here (official video). Do you like the song?
- Game activities: click here (crossword present perfect vs past simple). Click here (spin off game)
- Curiosities: records. Click here . Click here
An interesting biography. Click here (Brad Pitt. Text and exercises)
- A video of tv show scenes to see the use of present perfect: click here