The requirements are these ones:
1) You will have to do the presentation in front of the class orally, so you will have a mark for your oral competence. You will also have a mark for your presentation (contents, organization, images used, adequacy and coherence...)
2) ATTENTION:The presentation must include these contents:
- Choose a suitable TITLE for your presentation.
- name of the sport, origin.Where it is played in the world.
- type of sport: outdoor or indoor sport, individual, pair or team sport. Where to play this sport. (stadium, swimming-pool, court, pitch...)
- rules of the sport.
- equipment needed.Specific sportswear. Use pictures.
- A profile of a sportsman or sportswoman who practises this sport.
- Records obtained in this sport.
- 5 adjectives to describe this sport.
- Some images about this sport, explaining the pictures to the rest of the class (4 or 5). In this photo we can see...... This one shows...........
- Something curious to mention about this sport.
- Compare this sport with other sports using at least 5 sentences-comparative adjectives have to be used.
Useful webs to practise with comparatives and superlative form of the adjectives:
- Click here (rules to form comparatives and superlatives)
- Click here (rules + exercises)
- Click here (exercises)
Useful webs to find different sports:
- Click here (sports, rules...)
- Click here (rules)
- Click here (list of sports played around the world)
- Click here (the world's highest paid athletes. Forbes list)
- Click here (equipment, sportswear,place/venue)
- Click here (list of sportspeople.Biography and information)
- Click here (strange or weird sports around the world. Curious but true)
- Click here (strange sports list)
Click here (easy level)
A nice video to watch. Click here (funny video) and here (strange sports).
Click also here (bossaball- reading comprehension in your student's book)
I hope it will be useful for you. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have doubts. Enjoy doing this presentation.