- possessive genitive and possessive adjectives: Click here and here. Copy 5 sentences in total of these two exercises. Saxon genitive now: click here (copy the rules and one example of each rule). Now do this exercise and copy the mistakes. Click here.
- Verb to be and have got together. Click here. Do the exercise. Copy the mistakes. OPTIONAL HOMEWORK:DRAW A MONSTER AND DESCRIBE IT AS YOU HAVE DONE IN THIS LAST EXERCISE:
- Questions and answers. Match and copy two questions and answers in your notebook. Click here.
- Click here. Read the text and do the two exercises on-line. Copy the new words in your notebook.
- Likes and dislikes.Do the activities in this little book. Do also the listening exercises and then write the scores you have got in the different activities. Click here
- belongings and furniture in a bedroom + there is/there are. Click here. Write the names of these things in English in your notebook: coixí, paret, estant, ordenat/-a, raqueta.