LINKING WORDS EXERCISES FIRST. Showing contrast, the last linking words we have studied in class. Click here for theory (it is very well explained and the examples are quite clear. I advise you to take notes in your notebook and write some examples)
- Let's practise now: click here and here (some rewriting exercises on contrast linkers). Click also here
- Mixed linkers. Click here, here and here.
GRAMMAR EXERCISES NOW.
- Click here (choose the exercises you want to do) and here (a general grammar quiz. Do your best) and here(another quiz, useful for you)
- Click also here (verbal tenses)
- Phrasal verbs. Click here (an easy one), here and here.
- Rewriting exercises: click here
- Click here (list of connectors to use in your writings)
- Click here (advantages and disadvantages. Let's work with this model text)
- Click here (so that, such a(n) that theory and practise)
- Click here (false friends)
- Click here (click on the words of the text and you'll have some tips to improve this composition. )
- Click here (an example of discursive writing-giving opinion. Click on the words to have the correction of the teacher. If you want, you can do this composition but adding your own ideas to give it to me if you want an extra mark)
That's all for today. See you next Monday.